are you hungry to be seen, heard and properly understood in the media?
Calling ambitious, rebellious business owners, experts, leaders and coaches who want to get in the media, but don’t have a lot of time to learn how to do it, or aren't ready to invest in PR management!
Sign up to this course (this shows you how to use Twitter for Soft PR™ - the latest concept in public relations) for only £300 - a bargain considering how much information is in here.
what is soft pr™?
Soft PR™ is a the approach that helps unheard, ambitious business leaders, like you, understand how the media works in 2019. It helps you to be seen, heard and understood in the media without wasting 10,000 plus hours of your precious ‘un-get-back-able,’ time!
Hi, I’m Carrie Eddins, a Peace Studies Graduate, devoted animal-lover, vegan and tree-hugger who helps unheard, ambitious business leaders get head-hunted by the BBC by using my soft skills.
Carrie is a great connector on Twitter. She has an amazing ability to reach the right people and to be noticed by them. Her style on Twitter is so friendly and authentic. And anything she doesn't know about Twitter is not worth knowing.
I've seen her deliver great PR coverage for her clients. And with her infectious style, she will make your learning fun!
Nicole Osborne - Social Media Trainer
This course is for you if:
You are ready to grow your business and indeed raise your profile but are not quite ready to invest £2-12K in PR management.
You do not have unlimited time to learn how to master Twitter where stories break, and how to gain and LOSE media opportunities in a second!
You have a few minutes each day to watch short bite-sized tips and strategies helping you make those all-important business-changing shifts that help you understand how publicity works in 2019, instead wasting listening to webinars or reading books or endless blogs!
You know you want to be a leader, but need that extra bit of nurturing and support from someone who gets her clients in the media, and you're not quite ready to learn how to do it on your own.
I’m so thrilled with the media exposure I’ve had through following Carrie Eddins' expert guidance and what’s great about PR is that it builds and builds so I know the best is still to come.
There’s no need to love Twitter, just tweet smart. I think it’s an essential element of PR and marketing and I certainly didn’t get it or like it when I started, but honestly it’s become a pleasure and very rewarding.
Sally Baker - Therapist
When will you expect a result?
Well, first you have to take action and watch the videos. Then it is according to how much you can fit into your daily life!
You don't have to do it alone
Instantly you will have saved yourself 10,000 hours going it alone in the ‘media trenches,’ as you will part of my community and be able to ask me for guidance and input during the course and for several months afterwards – SAVING YOU TIME AND MONEY!
tapping into carrie's expertise
Instantly you will be tapping into the hard-won knowledge of someone who has already this year got three of her clients into Forbes, had her clients head-hunted by the BBC and has had her ladies quoted in the national press on their keys areas of expertise – SAVING YOU FURTHER TIME AND MONEY !!
Carrie has so much knowledge and experience of using Twitter, to help her clients be recognised in the media, it still amazes me how much I learn from each new training she does.
I've used her tips and have had PR success including an appearance on BBC Breakfast. I highly recommend learning with Carrie. If you want to meet the media in the place they hang out in a way they like to be communicated with.
tracey-Jane Hughes - business cheerleading club
Why Soft PR™ Carrie?
Because ‘soft is the new strong!’
Don’t take my word for it; listen to the words from one of the founding fathers of Content Marketing himself, Mark Schaefer, who says :
"The marketing easy button is over. We have to roll up our sleeves and do it. We have to be human, people want to see your face."
The best way to do this is in the media is with Soft PR™!
Carrie is a fab mentor/coach - In the last 5 weeks, I've been on BBC Radio, had comments featured in The Metro, had a full page interview on Birmingham Live and have been interviewed for another two features this week!
I literally just do as Carrie tells me and it really does works! Twitter isn't my favourite platform but I haven't had exposure anywhere like this from any other platform!
mel bridger - personal trainer
What does the Soft PR™ for Twitter course contain?
Explain about soft pr™
- What is Soft PR™?
- What makes it different from traditional PR?
- How has PR changed? Which bits of PR don’t work anymore?
- What is the new way of doing PR?
explain twitter trends
- Where do you find Twitter Trends?
- How do Trends help with PR?
- What are the different categories?
- How do you chance a Trend location and what impact does this have?
- How do Trends relate to hashtags?
explain twitter notifications
- Where do you find Notifications?
- How do Notifications affect PR?
- How can you use Notifications effectively to respond quickly?
- How do you reply in Soft PR™ terms?
- What are the implications of responding too slowly?
explain twitter search
- Where to do you find Search?
- What would you use it for?
- How can you find relevant hashtags?
- How is the use a question mark in searches useful for PR?
- What is #journorequest? Why do journalists use it?
- What is the equivalent in the US and Australia?
- How do you use #journorequest to find relevant people?
- How does #journorequest affect Trends?
how to respond to a journalist
- What's your first action with a journalist?
- What is the best way to respond to a journalist?
- What is relevant to send to a journalist?
- How do you get journalists to notice you?
- How do you build relationships with journalists?
- What impact does Soft PR™ have on journalists?
Explain twitter homepage
- Show the elements of Twitter on the account homepage and how they relate to PR
- What is the best way to respond to a tweet and show how conversations happen
Explain twitter moments
- Where do you find Moments?
- What impact do Moments have on PR?
- What are the different categories?
- What a Moment looks like, and how do you create one?
- How do you respond to a Moment to get interaction?
Explain twitter messages
- Where do you find Messages?
- How can Messages be advantageously used for PR?
- How do you find out if journalists allow DMs without having to follow them first and why is this important?
- How do you get journalists to reply to you?
Explain how journalists work
- How does a journalist’s mind work?
- What do journalists want to achieve?
- How do they use Twitter to monitor PR?
- Why is Twitter so useful for PR?
how to use #journorequest
- What is the best way to respond to #journrequest?
- Why is it important to move fast?
- How do you keep track of #journorequest?
- Which times of day are best to use #journorequest?
The course is delivered as a series of short videos, perfectly designed to make it easy for you to fit it into your daily routine and busy lives!
The cost of the course is £300. The price will probably increase once new content is added. And of course we will notify you when we add additional content to this course, so you won't lose out!
So invest now at the lower price, there is a lot of information here for only £300.
© 2019 The Blondepreneur